The JAW annual meeting for 2015 will take place at the Millenium Centre, Cardiff on the 20th of November.
This years program covers a varied range of topics including Disaster emergency committee, Ebola and NAP5, delivered by excellent guest speakers.
Details of the program can be found below.
Evening meal and entertainment
We have organised a fantastic evening of food and entertainment, a great opportunity to get to know other anaesthetic trainees in Wales. It will take place at the Ffresh Bar and Restaurant at the Millennium centre and will include a 3 course meal, wine, and live entertainment by "Truly Medley Deeply".
Dress code for the evening is Black Tie. A ticket for the evening costs £40.
Please see below for details of discounted accommodation for delegates.
How to pay
Please login or register an account to purchase tickets using PayPal.
* Experiencing difficulties with card payment? Download a paper application form, to pay by cheque. *
- 08:30 - 09:00 Registration
- 09:00 - 09:45“Do anaesthetists have a role in Sudden Onset Disasters?” - Dr. Andrew Taylor
- 09:45 - 10:00"General anaesthesia in obstetrics - time for change?" - Dr. Nuala Lucas
- 10:30 - 11:00 Coffee & Trade
- 11:00 - 11:40"Ebola: Challenges on the Front Line" - Dr. David Counsell
- 11:40 - 12:20"Anaesthesia on the Africa Mercy Ship" - Dr. Rebecca Jones
- 12:20 - 13:20 Lunch & Trade
- 13:20 - 13:45"Return to Anaesthesia: The Welsh Journey" - Dr. Gemma Phillips & Dr. Sarah Bell
- 13:45 - 14:45Deanery Forum - Dr. Sarah Harries, Dr. John Hall, Dr. Caroline Evans & Dr. Eluned Wright
- 14:45 - 15:15 Coffee & Trade
- 15:15 - 15:45"Being an Anaesthetic registrar in a global health partnership" - Dr. Lowri Bowen
- 15:45 - 16:30"The Paediatric animation project" - Dr. Laura McClelland Morgan
- 16:30 - 16:45Close
- 18:30 - 19:00AGM
- 19:00 - 23:59Dinner and Raffle Draw